Last Modified: May 5, 2015
TERMS OF PURCHASE
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS TO USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE COMPANY SERVICES. BY SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT OR BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS STATED BELOW.
In order to complete the sale of Products through the website or to complete any other transaction with Company you must:
- Be at least 13 years old, and if under 18 have the permission of your parent or guardian;
- Create an account with us;
- Provide true, up-to-date and accurate information about yourself and any Product you offer to us;
- Comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including all import and export laws as described below;
- Have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and convey title and interest in any Product that you submit to us.
Products eligible for purchase by Company and their corresponding payment amounts are identified on Company's "Qualifying List" available at www.ecyclegroup.com/price-lists.aspx. The Qualifying List is updated from time to time in Company's sole discretion, typically on or around the first of each month. Product eligibly and pricing are determined when Products are inspected by company, not when they are shipped by you. Company determines, in its sole discretion, which Products are eligible for purchase and/or recycling, for which Products Company will provide payment, and the respective payment amounts. Company will only provide payment for Products meeting the condition requirements stated below. Products you ship to Company cannot be returned under any circumstances.
Bulk purchases of 500 or more Products require prior approval from Company and may be subject to alternative pricing and additional or alternative terms and conditions.
All Products must be unbroken and not previously remanufactured to receive payment. In addition, no payment will be provided for any Products that fail to meet the following condition requirements:
- Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptops, and similar electronic devices: Cell phones, tablets, laptops, and similar electronic devices must power up to the home screen, have a functional display, and be fully and completely cleared of data. Products that include a loss or theft recovery function, such as the â€œFind My iPhoneâ€ feature, must have this feature disabled. Although minor surface scratching is permissible, no payment will be provided for Products with broken screens or deep scratches.
- Toner Cartridges: Toner cartridges must be fully intact except for depletion of toner. All alignment tabs must be in place and unbroken and any moving parts, such as the drum shutter on cartridges so equipped, must be intact and freely moveable throughout their range of motion.
- Inkjet Cartridges and Toner Cartridges: Inkjet cartridges must be fully intact except for depletion of ink. All alignment tabs must be in place and unbroken and any moving parts must be intact and freely moveable throughout their range of motion. On inkjet cartridges with one or more integrated print heads, all print heads must be free of scratches or other damage. You are encouraged to very carefully package integrated print head inkjet cartridges to prevent such damage to the print head.
Product condition and whether a product qualifies for payment are determined by Company in its sole discretion.
PRODUCTION VALUATION / PRODUCT RECYCLING
Prices provided on the Qualifying List are based on the market value of Products that meet the condition requirements set forth above. If you send us products that are not on the Qualifying List or that Company determines fail to meet the condition requirements set forth above you will receive no payment and the Products will be responsibly recycled. Once you ship your Product to Company it cannot be returned.
By sending a Product to Company, whether for sale or recycling, you warranty the following:
- You own the Product and/or all the rights necessary to transfer the Product to Company;
- The Product is not counterfeit, stolen, or its provision to Company is not otherwise fraudulent;
- The Product is free of all liens or encumbrances, and does not contain any third-party software that may not be transferred of for which royalties are due;
- Your transfer of the Product to Company will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation all import and export laws as described herein, and will not infringe on any third party's intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patent, trade secrets or other proprietary rights).
By using the Services, you agree to indemnify Company for all clams or losses sustained as a result of your breach of this warranty.
SENDING COMPANY YOUR PRODUCT
Please follow all packaging and shipping recommendations provided by Company to avoid possible damage to or loss of the Product in transit. When packaging your Product, be sure to include the Product and any other materials that came with your Product. This includes any battery, software, accessories, adapters or manuals. Failure to include these items may result in reduction of the payment amount up to and including reduction of the payment amount to zero.
REMOVING DATA FROM YOUR PRODUCT
Company attempts to remove and destroy all personal data from all Products we receive. For Products that store files and/or personal data on hard drives, memory chips or the like, you are solely responsible for backing up and storing any data you wish to keep from your Product and for removing any personal, private, or confidential files or information stored on your Product before you send your Product to Company. Company's standard practice is to do a factory reset of all Products received, which removes things like contacts, pictures, etc. Company will also attempt to destroy other types of data that may be stored on the Product or the Product memory chips. However, Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that such deletion and destruction will be successful. By accepting a quote and sending your Product to Company you agree to release Company from any claim or liability as to the Product, all information stored on such Product, and any information on any media used in conjunction with the Product that you send to Company, or for such data's security, integrity, confidentiality, disclosure or use. Without limiting the above, Company is not responsible for, and you hereby release Company from any claim or liability for any loss suffered due to any data that you fail to remove from the Product and that is obtained by or transferred to a third party or that is lost after you submit your Product to Company.
RISK OF LOSS
The risk of damage and/or loss for your Product remains with you until it is received by Company in our facility. Company is not responsible for damage that occurs during shipping. Company is only responsible for damage or loss to your Product while the Product is in our facility.
IMPORT AND EXPORT LAWS
You must comply fully with all import and export laws, regulations, rules and orders of the United States, or any foreign government agency or authority. You are responsible for the expenses of such compliance and/or for obtaining any authorizations or clearances required to convey your Product to Company. Please note: U.S. Trade sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) generally prohibit the importation into the United States (including U.S. territories), either directly or indirectly, of most goods, technology, or services (except information and information materials) from, or which originated from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria; from foreign persons designated by the Secretary of State as having promoted the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction; named Foreign Terrorists Organizations; designated terrorists and narcotics traffickers. You may not offer or provide to Company for recycling, donation or for sale, any Products that would violate the provisions of this Section.
Company may from time to time sponsor or offer various promotions programs. The specific terms of any such promotion will be provided to you at the time you are offered the promotion. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine to which transaction or transactions a promotion applies, to establish rules and restrictions relating to such promotion, and to modify or terminate any promotion at any time without advance notice.
ACCURACY OF ALL INFORMATION
Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information it provides about Qualifying Products and Condition Requirements. From time to time, however, there may be typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, pricing or other errors or omissions. When these occur, Company reserves the right, at any time prior to payment, to:
- Correct the error, inaccuracy or omission;
- Revise the Qualifying List; or
- Return the Product to you.
ELECTRONIC NOTICES AND TRANSACTIONS
You agree that Company may communicate with you electronically regarding your Product and any potential transaction between you and Company via email or by posting messages on your account page on www.ecyclegroup.com. You agree to keep your email address up to date and to maintain a valid email address and to ensure that emails we send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other type of email blocking functionalities.
VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
ENTIRE AGREEMENT/SEVERABILITY/NO WAIVER
CORRECTION OF ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
The Website and any correspondence related to a transaction may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the content at any time without prior notice. Company does not, however, guarantee that an error, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.
Company reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may discontinue using the Website and/or the Services before the changes take effect. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Agreement, located at http://www.ecyclegroup.com, for any such changes. Your continued use of the Website or Services after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes. Each time you submit a Product for sale, donation or recycling with Company, you reaffirm your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
For any further questions or comments, please contact us at Clover Environmental Solutions, 380 East Bayfront Parkway, Erie, PA 16507, Toll Free: 1-866-377-7575, or via email: info@eCycleGroup.com