eCycle Group will pay any school, church, social group, business, or individual that is able to ship a minimum of 20 inkjet cartridges,
laser cartridges, or cell phones (or 20 lbs of laser cartridges). In order to qualify for published pricing, cell phones must
appear on the current price list, undamaged, and not have been previously remanufactured.
We do not pay for damaged items, but we do responsibly recycle the ones we receive.
This program is free! We will not charge you for shipping, supplies or use of your online account.
What models of cell phones do you buy?
We pay for all undamaged cell phones that are on our price list. If a cell phone model is
damaged or does not appear on our price list it will be
What condition do my cell phones have to be in?
Cell phones must be on the price list, functional, and not cracked to qualify for payment. Check out this page for additional information.
How do I prepare a cell phone for recycling?
- Terminate your phone's cellular service with your wireless provider.
- Clear the memory of contacts and other stored information on the phone.
- Remove your phone’s SIM card, if it has one. If you are unsure if your phone has a SIM card or if you need help removing your SIM card, contact your wireless provider.
Packing Cell Phones
- Follow the 20/20 minimum and send at least 20 items or 20 lbs. of mixed qualifying product
- Cell phones do not need chargers to qualify for payment