eCycle Group buys empty inkjet cartridges,
laser cartridges, and cell phones. Send at least 20+ items (or 20+ lbs of mixed product) from our price list and get paid for your collection efforts. We do not pay for items that arrive at our facility damaged.
eCycle Group is a trusted partner to tens of thousands of individuals, schools, businesses, churches, and youth groups across the United States. Our collection program is free! We will not charge you for shipping, supplies or use of your online account.
This program is free! We will not charge you for shipping, supplies or use of your online account.
What models of cell phones do you buy?
We pay for all undamaged cell phones that are on our price list.
What condition do my cell phones have to be in?
Cell phones must be on the price list, functional, and not cracked to qualify for payment (additional information).
How do I prepare a cell phone for recycling?
- Terminate your phone's cellular service with your wireless provider.
- Clear the memory of contacts and other stored information on the phone.
- Remove your phone's SIM card, if it has one. If you are unsure if your phone has a SIM card or if you need help removing your SIM card, contact your wireless provider.
Packing Cell Phones
- Follow the 20/20 minimum and send at least 20 items or 20 lbs. of mixed product
- Cell phones do not need chargers to qualify for payment